Collecting personal information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, or tags.
- Disclose for a business purpose: shared with our e-commerce platform Ecwid.
- Personal information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, and how you interact with the Site.
How we use personal information
We collect and use your personal information to operate the Site and deliver the services you have requested. We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from 099 and its affiliates.
If you purchase 099's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include:
- registering for an account on our Site;
- sending us an email message;
- submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site.
We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing personal information
We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties. We may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to 099, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of 099; and/or
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of 099, or the public.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We Buttondown to send out newsletters. You have the option to subscribe to our newsletter on the website and thereby give us your consent to receive the newsletter. For this purpose, we only require you to provide us with an email address. We process this data solely for the purpose of sending you the newsletter you requested. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
The Site may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize 099.supply web pages, or register with 099 services, a cookie helps 099 to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same 099.supply website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Site features that you customized.
If you are a resident of the EEA and/or Switzerland, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are an EEA and/or Switzerland resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Furthermore, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected].